Wiki Structure (Namespaces)Template:·
Mediawiki Help Pages
OOModels QuickstartTemplate:· GlossaryTemplate:· ArtefactSyntaxTemplate:· TypeSyntaxTemplate:· NamespaceSyntaxTemplate:· PackageSyntaxTemplate:· ConversionStepSyntax
HowToStartAProjectTemplate:· HowToAddAModelTemplate:· HowToAddAFormatTemplate:· HowToAddAPackageTemplate:· HowToAddANamespaceTemplate:· HowToAddAContact
- Become familiar with editing wiki pages in general. If you just want to try it out, you can do so in the OOModels:Sandbox.
- If you don't already have, create an account and login (Why do I need an account?).
- There are two types of contacts: persons and companies.
- Let's assume your company is named CoolSoft and your web domain is http://www.example.com.
- Create a wiki page named Contact:Company/com/example/CoolSoft. You can do so by linking to yonder page with a wiki link, like here in this sentence. You can also just type the respective URL in your browser http://www.oomodels.org/wiki/index.php/Contact:Company/com/example/CoolSoft (learn more about wiki page names)
- There are no restrictions on the layout of that page or on what you information you want to provide. But, there are some rules (described here and here) concerning the amount of information on your page. This is to ensure fairness in the wiki.
- You may want to add an entry on the persons and companies overview pages.
- Finally, if you have a wiki account, you may want to add a link from your account page ([[User:...your account...]]) to your new contact page, and/or vice versa